Motorcycle Insurance Charleston, SC
Why do you need insurance for your motorcycle?
You'll enjoy being out on the open road even more when you're not worried about the safety of yourself, your passengers or your investment. Here are a few things to consider:
- If you're in an accident or your motorcycle is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or a passenger is injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If your motorcycle is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Your motorcycle may be one of your most prized possessions. It deserves special protection.
What Types of Bikes are Covered?
Motorcycle insurance is varied. That is, not all insurance companies offer the same amount and type of coverage. Some do not cover specific types of motorcycles. Most types of bikes require coverage if they are used on public roads. That includes:
- Classic bikes and motorcycles
- Trike conversions
- Touring bikes
- Sport cycles
- Custom bikes (these often require specialized policies to cover their actual value)
To learn more about what type of motorcycle insurance your should bike have, check out our blog What Types of Motorcycles Need Coverage?
Get a quote for your bike. Call us at 843.766.5533 for more information on motorcycle insurance Charleston SC.